Are minors welcome?
The Website is not intended for persons under 18-years old. You will only access the Website or register if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. The Company prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website. Minors must not access the Website or use its services.
The Company does not knowingly collect any information about children, minors, or anyone under the age of majority. Nor does the Company knowingly market to children, minors, or anyone under 18-years old. If you are under 18-years old, you must not submit information to the Company and must leave the Website. If the Company becomes aware that a child, minor, or anyone under 18-years old has registered with the Website and provided the Company with personal information, the Company will take steps to cancel that account. If the Company cancels your account because you are under 18-years old, the Company may keep your email and IP address to make sure that you do not try to get around the rules by creating a new account.
Information You Provide to the Company.
The information the Company collects on or through the Website may include:
1. Information that you provide by filing in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time signing up for an account or requesting further services. The Company may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or a service.
2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact the Company.
3. Your responses to surveys that the Company might ask you to complete for research purposes.
4. Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your requests. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
5. Your search queries on the Website.
How does the Company use your information?
The Company may use information that it collects about you or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information:
a. To present the Website and its contents to you.
b. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from the Company.
c. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
d. To provide you with notices about your account.
e. To carry out the Company’s obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company.
f. To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services the Company offers or provides through the Website.
g. To allow you to participate in any interactive features on the Website.
h. To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes.
i. To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities.
j. To personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements.
k. In any other way the Company may describe when you provide the information.
l. For any other purpose with your consent.